Legal age to rent and ID (Passport or drivers licence)
Is not mandatory, but convenient, for you to make sure to have an available bike.
-Due to COVID, is necessary to book the wineries in advance, they have limited amount of people allowed.-
No, we have flat-rate price, from 10 am to 6 pm.
Yes, during the whole ride. You have to call us and we´ll be there immediately.
Yes, you have to respect all te specific and general rules established by the law in Mendoza and Argentina.
Yes, you can only rent a bike until 3pm, by legal dispositions.
In every winery for tour and tasting it takes around 1 hour.
You can normally visit 3 or 4 wineries, the minimum is 4 hs for that amount of wineries.
No. All the bikes have you be back in our store, and withdraw the ID that you left at the beginning.
Yes, we do. This tours are designed for groups . Ask for a Budget!
We also offer special activities as “ Sunset Bike Ride “ , ask availability, cost and dates.
No, we no have children´s seat
They have special spots designed for that.
Yes we do, through “Mercadopago”
Yes it is. If you respect transit rules and recommendations.
The area is under UPAT ( Turistical Assistance Police ).
YWe don´t recommend , go outside of the area that we indicate as “Safe”
- Do not leave the tourist area specified on the map that we gave you.
- Do not put bags or valuables on the bike baskets.
- Wear the helmet (mandatory by law).
- If you use online or offline maps ( Google maps, maps.me, etc ) allways ask us in advance aboute the safest route.
- Don´t stop in lonely places.
- Valuables such us cameras, cellphones or tablets , don´t show them in plane sight of people.
- Be especially careful with traffic.
- Iit is forbidden to drive the bicycle under the effects of alcohol.
- Always take care of your belongings.